Alittleb.it has created the social game “La Grande Avventura” (The Big Adventure / Camp Orange’s Social Web Game) for MTV Italy and Nickelodeon. The game is published on nicktv.it portal.
Camp Orange is a Nickelodeon’s Adventure Game that goes on air on Nickelodeon (the Mtv’s teen channel) -.
alittleb.it created the game concept, the design and the graphics.
Alittleb.it wrote the code of the Web Game Camp Orange too, using its Social Game Development Platform – LUDUM.
THE GAME EXPERIENCE:
Players, creating and customizing an own Avatar, can live in first person some Camp Orange-inspired adventures, facing the different heats offered by several immediate and really engaging mini-games – like rafting, hang-glider, trekking, skating.
The Camp Orange’s social web game allows players to challenge friends and other players, as the Camp Orange TV program does.
Moreover, thanks to Facebook Connect, players can: – share their Avatars and their own camps; – can communicate their records and their completed achievement; – can challenge friends and communicate matches results; – can chat on the application wall.
The game has been conceived to follow the same TV program’s structure – so, mini-games will be released periodically, keeping the users’ interest high.
Avatars and Camps will evolve little by little players go on to play, challenge, invite, share.
THE ADVERGAME CONCEPT:
In particular, the advergame has been conceived:
- to communicate the delivered values by Nickelodeon’s TV programme Camp Orange;
- thanks to the exploitation of social media, to bring new users to the nicktv.it web portal;
- to increase the brand awareness of Camp Orange, NickTv.it and Nickelodeon;
- thank to the creation of a complex experience (but, immediate to the user), to increase users’ retention rate and permanence time on Camp Orange Game and NickTv.it;
- to turn web users into tv audience and vice-versa;
- to make a game suitable for sponsorship, in-game advertising and product placement;
- to create a concept that it is suitable for different TV programmes;
- to make a game that, thanks to following releases, has the same TV programme’s structure, keeping the users’ interest high.
Project name: La Grande Avventura (The big Adventure) – Camp Orange
Category: Social Game – Advergame
Client: MTV Italy – Nickelodeon – Nicktv.it
Technologies: Flash, ActionScript 3.0, Facebook Connect