Project name: Go To Jupiter
Category: E-learning; Gamification / Serious Games; Internal Communication
Technologies: Ludum; Flash – ActionScript 3.0, PHP
Target: AstraZeneca sales force
Go To Jupiter is a Game Based Learning Solution, used to teach to 500 agents about a new medicine.
Astrazeneca’s agents have to earn points to be the first to reach a Stadium (which represents the official launch event of the medicine and where agents, answering questions using a remote control, can earn new points to improve their game ranking).
In the web game, agents can get points by answering quiz and playing different mini-games focused on the features of a new product.
Alittleb.it has developed the game and conceived the concept and the entire game-experience. Our partner MCA Group has produced the graphics and it has organized the launch event.
Go To Jupiter has been developed using our Social Game Platform – Ludum.
“WE ARE GOING TO ROLL OUT A NEW PRODUCT. HOW CAN WE ACTIVELY ENGAGE OUR AGENTS TO BETTER UNDERSTAND ITS FEATURES?”
Main project’s Objetives:
- to teach to 500 agents about a new medicine, keeping costs down
- to create an effective voluntary e-learning system – so we have used many involvement drivers: teams competitions, cooperation and competition inside teams, mini-games with a really immediate gameplay, virtual items, achievements and awards, leaderboards, levels, etc.
- to communicate the Astrazeneca’s corporate culture, to improve work environment, to create an effective team building tool
- to check real-time the training results
- to focus agents’ attention on the new product, considered strategic by the company
- to create expectations about the launch event
- High usage rates (97%)
- The most of the agents where using the platform outside of their work time
- 95% of the users completed each teaching session
- Effective team building tool